Who else is tired of these brat pop stars?

Bullitt

Crowing
8 Years
Jan 16, 2012
Texas
Who else is tired of these brat pop stars?

They make junk music and get paid way too much money. If you are a fan of these brat pop stars, I'm sorry, but you have lousy taste in music.

And they just keep coming. You know why? It is because 13-year-old girls buy the music, and so they decide what is popular music.

This is bad. Justin Bieber just went to the Great Wall of China. Instead of walking, he had his body guards carry him. He's younger than the body guards. He can walk easier than they can. This shows how spoiled and out of touch these brats are. But his fall is coming, and it is going to be a hard fall. He's not going to look like a teenager much longer.

I'm tired of brat pop stars.

I with you, I'm sick of hearing about them. I used to think that Justin Bieber was a good kid, but he got caught up in all the publicity and hype they get in these days.
idunno.gif

If only the commercialized pop was only marketed to and consumed by 13 year-old girls. I think half the reason I decided to start farming my own food is so I don't have to go into grocery stores and be trapped listening to their "music". X)

If only the commercialized pop was only marketed to and consumed by 13 year-old girls. I think half the reason I decided to start farming my own food is so I don't have to go into grocery stores and be trapped listening to their "music". X)

Funny!

I guess it is forced on people in elevators and grocery stores.

I was in a local grocery store the other day and they were playing a song by The Clash. That's my kind of shopping music.

In my experience, calling music "lousy" rarely makes people reconsider their opinions and decide they don't like it after all. And calling people they enjoy "brats" doesn't help much either.

Basic human psychology, you know. ;)

I don't even know what a Justin Beaber is, must be that rap crap stuff. My type of music is George Jones and Conway type at the American Legion on Friday night.

Back
Top Bottom