Who else thinks we've all gone mad?

CochinBrahmaLover

Girl, I'm FABulous
8 Years
Dec 29, 2011
Warm.... Under a blanket... In Alaska...
So I was out snow shoeing with a chicken under my arm in my jacket half way zipped when I thought, I'm gonna grow up to be known as the crazy chicken lady with 50 chickens and 20 ducks and geese inside the house and a huge river where all the other waterfowl will go. Then I'll get a bunch of guineas and peahens and quails (all the while living where they can free range all year long) and I'll supply TX or somewhere like that with a bunch of wild chickies and turkeys and quails and so on. Who else feels like me?

So I'm the only one SERIOUSLY?? AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS A CHICKEN PLACE
rant.gif
rant.gif

Last edited:
It's a strange addiction. It feels so natural, it creeps up on you. You don't even realize it until it is FAR too late to save yourself.

You don't even feel strange telling people about the weird things you do.

Chicken Math allows you to "not buy any more chickens" while still adding to your flock, considerably.

Nitrousyou are so right! It does just creep up on you before you know it!!! Darn that chicken math!!
smile.png

I have gone mad in the head, that I know for sure
tongue2.gif

We had Chickens, Guineas, and a Turkey who was named Butter
hide.gif

Until a lovely family of raccoons decided that our yard was the best restaurant around. We were forced to sell the rest of our chicks around 4 months ago. We have taken this time and made sure that every little nook and cranny is covered so nothing can get in!!! We are planning on getting Chickens, Guineas, Turkeys, and Geese ( I am sure we will think of more along the way ) Hehe
big_smile.png

ok, my first post on the new platform. Here is goes:

We are all chicken crazy here and chicken math is the worst. Almost as bad as horsie math.
roll.png
I am finally downsizing my flock. It was becoming a chore, not a joy.

Back
Top Bottom