1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WHO HAD THE 2 DOG KENNEL runs???

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by the1much, Feb 27, 2009.

1. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

alright,, my hippie is showing....... last week or maybe 2 ago, someone put up a thread with pics of their new coop, it was inside 2 dog kennels, and the doors opened and shut, so that you could close off the birds to 1 side, and then go to the coop through other door.
    well, time for me to put my 2 10x10 kennels togather for my peas,, and i CANT FIND THAT THREAD!!!!! [​IMG] man i think im getting old,,,, whats this thread about? [​IMG]

2. lilchick

lilchick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Williamsport In.
    denali 3 hour quick pen post i think is the one you are looking for.... if not just do quick search top right of page and lots come up..

3. the1much

Quote:hehe,, thats the first thing i tried,,, and SOOOOooooo many came up lol,, i'll try the 3 hour in there Thanks [​IMG]

4. lilchick

lilchick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Williamsport In.
    type in denali and go to 2nd page....3 hour quick coop.. hope thats it!

5. the1much

Quote:THATS THE 1 !!!!! WOOOOOoooooHOOOOoooooo

thankies, thankies, thankies, and,,,, THANKIES lol,, i knew i read it the other day lol,,, but i couldnt remember if they used that extra wall you end up with [​IMG] [​IMG]

did i say THANKIES [​IMG]

6. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Wheres the link, so i dont have to go through the whole search process. [​IMG]

7. the1much

Quote:Thankies MP [​IMG]

and we should make Marlinchaser look it up,, ive been looking for 3 days [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Thankies MP [​IMG]

and we should make Marlinchaser look it up,, ive been looking for 3 days [​IMG] [​IMG]

I figured since you already did all the work, I would take a look, never know what I might be able to BORROW, after someone else has done all the hard work.

9. DENALI

DENALI Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    I am just flatterted that it keeps getting dragged up after all this time! Maybe i shoulda put it in the coop contest after all LOL

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by