1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Who has a bumper sticker????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Jolyn, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Jolyn

Jolyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    I got one of the "My Pet Makes Me Breakfast" bumper stickers and my two boys think it's the funniest thing. Just wondering if anyone else has one on their vehicle....or am i the only dork? [​IMG]

Only problem is I'm a fluffy girl....[​IMG] and i bet people are going by thinking...."man her pet must make her alotta breakfast"....[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  2. MoonbeamQueen

MoonbeamQueen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    Meadow Vista
    Not yet, but I want one! [​IMG]

3. dangerouschicken

dangerouschicken Will Barter For Coffee

May 6, 2007
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    I have the same one on my car AND an Obama sticker [​IMG]

4. Jolyn

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    Quote:I only care about the chicken one danger!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] JK!!!

Oh and i don't have any others. I have never found any that i like as much. [​IMG]

5. Davaroo

Davaroo Poultry Crank

Feb 4, 2007
    Leesville, SC
    I have a played out Ron Paul sticker and an ACDC one. But I dont think thats what were talking about, right?

6. Jolyn

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    I'd like to hear about everyones bumper stickers....chicken or not!![​IMG]

7. chilisweet

chilisweet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Vancouver, WA
    I have the magnetic bumper sticker: Chillin' with my peeps.

Everyone loves it! And so do I!

~Caran

8. Jolyn

Apr 5, 2008
    Northern California
    Be careful of the magnetic ones.....I had a magnetic patriotic ribbon on my van and it melted onto the paint. I couldn't get it off....so i was stuck with a gray ribbon until i got rid of the van. I think it was because it was so hot last summer and i didn't have a garage.

9. Wolf-Kim

Wolf-Kim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Quote:No, I don't think that's what they were talking about. [​IMG] But, it's late and I don't think anyone cares. [​IMG]

-hijacking in progress-
    I recently sold chicks to a gentleman here that was a Ron Paul fanatic. Had it painted on his truck in several places as well as many stickers. Cool guy.

-Kim

10. dangerouschicken

dangerouschicken Will Barter For Coffee

May 6, 2007
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    I have to compete with my dad's pro-Conservative ones.

You know, mine are nothing compared to most of Oregon. People love to load their biodiesel vans up with stuff like "My Car Is A Vegetarian" and "I Give A Hoot" as in I don't pollute.

Oregonians always have things like "Vegetarians Taste Better" or "Pagan And Proud" or "Don't Panic! Buy Organic!" or "Native Oregonian Webfoot." Um, not all of Oregon is wet [​IMG]

There are plenty of Celebrate Diversity rainbow stickers in SE Portland. But I don't think that's what we're talking about, right?

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by