Who has duckling fever? Help me!

We're in love with our ducks and we melted the first time we opened the box and saw them all peeping at us. We have 15 magpie ducks a little over two months old now. I'm not sure how to upload any photos of them right now, but I'll figure it out. LOL
I highly recommend getting ducks.

Duckling fever is killing me! BEWARE!
barnie.gif

After a while, it's not pretty anymore.
gig.gif

Quote:
I noticed that you've been selling some of them. May I ask why?

Well. I only have one for sale now I have to many drakes, and this one is always being picked on too.

OK.

Quit now. That's an order.

The price of feed keeps going up and up. If you get too many ducks, soon it will take all your budget to feed them. If you've got too many, none of them will get adequate care, because you will be spread too thin.

If you really adore ducks, get into show ducks and concentrate on perfecting 1-2 breeds instead of just turning into an animal collector.

Did that help?

Quote:
Wow, someone who's not an enabler! How refreashing! It does take a LOT of self control to stop adding. I am done for now because they are voracoius eaters and very messy...besides it's late in the year...

Dr. Todd :

I have Beiber Fever, it's almost as bad!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

gig.gif

OK.

Quit now. That's an order.

The price of feed keeps going up and up. If you get too many ducks, soon it will take all your budget to feed them. If you've got too many, none of them will get adequate care, because you will be spread too thin.

If you really adore ducks, get into show ducks and concentrate on perfecting 1-2 breeds instead of just turning into an animal collector.

Did that help?

That explained what I was going to say..
You can have only so many ducks.. I have 6 Adults ducks and 4 Juv. Ducklings and they go through a 50 lb bag of pellets about every 2-3 weeks.​

Back
Top Bottom