Who has Partridge Rocks?

RAREROO

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 22, 2009
Alapaha, Ga
I am looking for a source to get some good quality Partridge Rocks.
I would like to get some from a private breeder instead of a hatchery, but I know there are very few people who raise them. I have done searches on the net and haven't had much luck. I am not wanting them right now, I'm just mainly trying to find a good source and I would eventually like to get some and breed them and do some experimental breeding. So if anyone knows where I can get some, please tell me. I would also love to see pics of anyone's Partridge Rocks as well as other varieties: Buff, Columbian, Blue, Black, Splash, Silver Penciled, Whites, and Barreds.

Any info and pics would be greatly appreciated.

Goose and Fig

Grateful Geese
10 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Fall Creek Falls TN
Halo is the god of blue rocks
big_smile.png

RAREROO

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 22, 2009
Alapaha, Ga
Quote:
Yes I know I have been talking with halo for a while now, first about her Blue Barred Rocks, but now I am more interested in eventually getting some Splash and Blues eggs from her, I LOVED her splash roo on her personal page, I would like to find some PRs to raise with them though.

Goose and Fig

Grateful Geese
10 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Fall Creek Falls TN
There was a post yesterday about how hard it is to find quality partridge ones. (i think it was walkswithdog) I would love to have some too- rocks have such great personalities!

RAREROO

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 22, 2009
Alapaha, Ga
Quote:
Yeah, that may have been in my other post in the breeders hatcheries section. I also love rocks, I have only had the barred variety but I haven't found another breed that can beat them as far as laying, temperment, locks, and overall personality. I LOVE them. Please let me know if you ever find any and I'll do the same for you.

Top Bottom