Who has Pomerainian Saddleback Geese ?

Discussion in 'Geese' started by RAREROO, Jul 18, 2010.

1. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    I have recently gotten some young American Buff Geese and this is my first time with geese and I love them already and I dont think I am going to be about to stop with just a pair of Buffs. And I also want rare breeds of geese like most all my other breeds that I keep, and the Pomerainians are really beautiful and I am looking for a source to get some when I get ready for them so I wanted to see who all had them here. I would prefer Buffs but I may be interested in Silvers too. If any of you have them, can you please post pics and let me know if you sell eggs, or if you have a suggestion of another source I could get them. Thanks

2. exoticduckluvr

exoticduckluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2010
    Vancleave
    I got Poms from Ideal Poultry in March and they are finally starting to look very nice. Just don't buy a Runner Duck from them. They not runner or at least don't looking like one. They are not up right at all

3. Kim65

Kim65 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Washington state
    My daughter's friend has a gaggle of Pomeranians from Holderreads, got a sexed pair and they raised six goslings that are now full grown juveniles. Of course we are way up here in the Pacific NW. I am going to take a trio of them and she wants to sell the rest. They are beautiful birds [​IMG] and you can't beat Holderreads for the quality.

Maybe someone more local is looking around for some? I've seen them, and they are healthy and big and well cared for.

4. RAREROO

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:Would you be selling any hatching eggs from the trio you plan to get ? Maybe like 4 eggs ?

Also if either of you have any pics I would love to see them, I think Duane Urch has both Buff and Silvers too.

5. Kim65

Kim65 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Washington state
    If I manage to get a goose out of the trio, I'd be happy to sell their eggs. They are the grey Poms.

6. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a buff pom goose, and she is very nice... much nicer than my chinese!

7. RAREROO

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:Thanks, do you have any idea how much you would sell the eggs for if you did get them ? If so please PM me and let me know or just keep me in mind when you get them. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by