Who has the UGLIEST Chickens? Post Pics!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Aframechickens191, May 28, 2010.

1. Aframechickens191

Aframechickens191 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2010
    NW Ohio
    Okay, so we all know that every chicken is cute in its own way, but you must admit, that one chicken you have is very ugly!
    My hens are molting. they look very ugly right now....but does anybody have chickens who are ugly all the time? hahaha! post any; they can be molting chickens, naked neck chickens, old chickens, half frizzeled chickens, or battle scarred chickens [​IMG] but please dont post any pics of injured chickens....it might make me sad![​IMG] Have fun seeing how photogenic those models-at-heart are! [​IMG]

2. chickentales

chickentales Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2010
    Arizona
    Sadly, my crooked beak EE is the ugliest. [​IMG] She is also my favorite. I cook food for the chickens everyday mainly because of her.
    [​IMG]

3. beckster

beckster New Egg

Apr 17, 2010
    These three came to me from another home, and this picture was taken the day after I got them. This poor Sussex is at the very bottom of the pecking order, and apparently, she got all but one of her tail feathers pulled out (besides looking generally haggered and beat up) by her previous flock. I wish I had a better picture, but she looked rediculous running around with one tail feather sticking up. Of course it doesn't help that she is very flighty and kinda spastic. Poor thing was just so ugly. Fortunatley, she is looking much better now.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by