Who hass gotten their chickens taken away by the PEOPLE?!?

ducksarecool12

Songster
9 Years
Jul 27, 2010
oklahoma
Well today someone came to the door but i didnt answer it, he went to his car and pulled out a ladder i think he went in my backyard because my dog was going crazy! what if he came to look at my chickens like maybe the neighbors called the police? I live in the city and only have 3 chickens. If they take my chickens away i am gonna fight so they better be ready for WAR!!!
lol.png
have any of you ever gotten your chickens taken away by the PEOPLE? and what did you do about it?

He went with a ladder to your backyard?!? I would have called the cops for trespassing...NOBODY has the right to go into my backyard without my say-so!

Do you rent or own the property?If you rent, it could have been someone sent by the owner to check out a maintenance issue. If you own, it could have been someone from one of the utility companies supplying service.

Why didn't you just go out and ask him what he was doing?
You don't even KNOW that he went in your backyard, and he DID try to contact someone in the house, but you didn't answer the door.

I think you need to think through it again, leaping to conclusions is never good. Are you chickens legal? Did his visit even have anything to do with your chickens? Was the car marked? Was he wearing any kind of company uniform? Those are all things to watch for if a stranger comes knocking.
smile.png

I don't always answer the door here, but I do watch to see all the things above, and if they start roaming the property I will go out and politely ask them what they're doing. I take the phone with me, just in case.
wink.png

we own our house im not suppost to answer the door for strangers. he had a plain white car no uniform so i dont know what he was doing. maybe he will come back tonight and my parents can find out

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom