Maryland
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I have gotten my Twin Niki *Monar23* and my best friend so far this morning i am good!

who have you gotten so far?

Last edited:
I've been trying to think of something to do to my husband for a few days now. Still haven't come up with anything. Anyone got any ideas? My planned activities for the day are to drive out about an hour away with two of my goats to have one of them disbudded. Then I have to work from 2:30-6 also about an hour away from home. I need to do something to him...

I would never do something like that
cool.png

Ok I told DH that our van was not where we parked it this morning...it had been moved. hehehehe

LOL!!! i think my tricks are a little to mean LOL i almost made 2 people cry this morning then when i drop the A bomb on them they wanted to kill me!
lau.gif

ETA: just got another friend!
lau.gif

Last edited:
My room mate and I got my other two room mates this morning. We have two pet mice we keep in the apartment (illegally) and I put up a sign next to their door saying that someone left the cage door open las tnight and one of the mice got out. Then I stuck a little sticky note on the cage saying APRIL FOOLS! They weren't too happy with me when they woke up this morning!

Back
Top Bottom