Who here has an Etsy shop?

Rhett&SarahsMom

Songster
11 Years
May 8, 2008
and what do you make/sell?

I dont have one. (I have my own website for the fudge and FC will be a stand alone site as well.)
But I shop on Etsy frequently. Just got some absolutely GORGEOUS earrings and a beautiful necklace from a seller in Turkey.

So, show us your Etsy shop. Or your website for what you make and sell.

I do.
I am in the process of getting everything listed.
I managed to get all my potholders on there befroe going out of town to close on a house we are buying. When I get back home, I will be listing more aprons, pillowcases and baby items.

Add yet another empty shop to the list--it's funny how many of us have empty stores! Mine is for handmade cold-process luxury soaps, balms, body butters, etc. and occasional original art. I'm hoping to get back to work this fall and get some stuff listed.

I started a shop this week. Not much on it yet. Will have mosaic glass work. Have Welcome signs and Texas flags like me avatar Will also have baby quilts soon

Here's the site glassquilts.etsy.com

don't be to critical on me yet am new to all this
Theresa

I also have an empty shop. I make baby/toddler/girls clothing, bags, wristlets, yo-yo buttons, ect. I do have a website www.trilliummama.com that has photos and links to my empty shops and my blog
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom