Who here is here because...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickened, Nov 24, 2011.

1. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    They dread the relatives and the drama.

2. StupidBird

StupidBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    No relatives, no drama. DH is asleep, DS1 is online, DS2 is at work, and I am between cooking items.

3. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I am done till my dh gets home at 3pm.No drama here either except ds fighting with dd,but gramma got him redirected onto a football game,lol. Gave the dogs some ham bones and the cats some turkey.I am STUFFED and relaxing until dh is home.Serve him and then clean up. Done day. On to the next holiday!

Lol, I was actually hoping to find some movies to get that include holiday family drama. I love those holiday crazy,fighting,comedies.

Hope you have a peaceful day!

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Waiting for Mr Turkey to finish his sauna (oven), got the side dishes all prepared, waiting for things to go. Rolls are rising, ready to go. Hubby had to work this morning but came home after his work place was just "standing around", and dd is watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

It is just me, hubby and dd. No other folks around.

5. OregonChickenGal

OregonChickenGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    Central Oregon
    Nice and quiet here also. DH is in recliner dozing off. I'm online surfing around waiting for turkey to finish cooking. [​IMG]

6. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    I actually am looking forward to seeing a few relatives but not the disrespectfiul brat kids of a few of my wifes' cousins. It is the same thing every year, drive an hour sit and eat, watch football (which I actually enjoy) and drive home and the whole time act as if I am happy to be there. I make it sound worse than it is.

I am thankful though and that keeps me sane and know I have a family that I can share with and realize there are some out there who do not.

7. twentynine

twentynine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    Can't no place have more drama than here on the Rambling Randoms or Family Fued forums.

8. cameron

cameron Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Out huntin.

9. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    Quote:[​IMG]

10. cupman

cupman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Portland, OR
    Quote:Wouldn't it be easier if all the blonde haired, blue eye'd Christians showed up for dinner? - barf, forget everyone else.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by