Who Here will have hatching eggs starting next February?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Goat_Walker, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Well I just wanted to get a list together of who will have hatching eggs because come february Im going to be buying as many as can fit in my incubator and under my broody hens.

So if you will be so kind please let us know how many pairs or trios of ducks you have, what breed, and when /if you think you will have fertile hatching eggs next year.

I for one will probably have Designer duck hatching eggs that I might learn how to ship out.

I have a runner drake and a Magpie cross drake, my hens are Buff, Buff crossses, Cayuga, Magpie, Magpie cross, Cayuga cross.

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Me Me [​IMG] I hope. LOL

3. TheNewMrsEvans

TheNewMrsEvans Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2008
    Big Sur, CA
    Me too! My goal is to sell most of my call eggs so I don't wind up keeping any more! [​IMG]

4. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Me [​IMG]

My Welsh Harlequins should all be laying by the end of next month...just in time for my new drake to figure out what girls are for...LOL

5. TK Poultry

TK Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    i hope i will i might have swedish and buff ducks i have 2 pairs of buffs and 5 swedish hens and 3 swedish drakes....... i have a drake in blue,black,and splash.....and i have blue and black hens!

6. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    We will have Muscovy Ducks and Gray Indian Runners.
    Sharon

7. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    I am selling most of mine but I think i will keep either a trio or pair of khaki campbells and cayugas...they will be laying by the end of september [​IMG]

8. ducklover15

ducklover15 Chillin' With My Peeps

I'll have calls and hopefully runners!

9. iamcuriositycat

iamcuriositycat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    I will, but I'm not sure whether I'll want to ship. Still, I'll probably make an exception for anyone requesting from this board. I will have Indian Runners, Magpies, and Indian Runner/magpie crosses. I should have blues, blacks, silvers, fawn & whites, *maybe chocolate* (magpies), and certainly mixes of the colors that I have.

10. streemers

streemers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2008
    port orchard,WA
    i will have cayuga,f/w runners,magpie, welsh harliquin,muscovys and i am sure some nice mutts [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by