Who is backyard chickens web designers/hosters

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by gingernutranger, Aug 12, 2007.

1. gingernutranger

gingernutranger Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2007
    Who is backyard chickens web designers/hosters? ANyone know? I really like the site and want one similar?

Thanks

2. Bubba

Bubba Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2007
    Send an email to Nifty-Chicken. I doubt he wants to post this as public information.

Bubba

3. gingernutranger

Aug 4, 2007
    Can i have his email adress?

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Hi gingernutranger! The main design of the BYC site was already created when I bought it (see the history here).

I'm not personally very gifted in the graphical design area and know enough to get myself in trouble. That's why I have a great team of contractors that do design, programming, etc. when I need it (for example the BYC bumper stickers, personal pages, etc.)

If you want to talk more, feel free to click on the email link under my picture to the left.

5. gingernutranger

Aug 4, 2007
    Who is the web design company? Also do you know any WA breeders?

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I bought the website. The previous owner did the design himself or maybe had it outsourced to someone else... I don't know for sure.

7. Bubba

Bubba Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2007
    Another good forum you should look at it is www.thesafehouse.org

Its an online forum for rogues. You have my permission to use my name to register there to speak with Aidden.
    You need to know a rogue in order to join.

Aidden is the Web Administrator there. Just click his name you will be able to mail him in the forum. Kinda wish we had inforum mail here (hint hint) since I am way to lazy to goto my email to check it haha. [​IMG]

Bubba

PS Click Nifty-Chickens name then email him your last question.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by