who is due this weekend

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by kelliepulido, Dec 11, 2008.

1. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    I have 15eggs due this weekend from Cindy in Ky can't wait to see what comes out.. She sent me a nice backyard flock mix.Her packing was great and with candling I only had to toss out 2.

2. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I've got several dozen BBS cochins cooking. Just went and put them in the hatcher.

3. kelliepulido

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    Very nice are they standards?

4. kelliepulido

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    My bantie cochins in the barn have 6 babies they are so darn cute.

5. MandyH

Yes, they are standards. We found that the banties didn't serve much purpose here on the farm except to get eaten by whatever wanted them.

6. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    I have 14 RIR & RIR/Blue Andalusian by RIR crosses in the hatcher due tomorrow 12/13. I have one pip so far. [​IMG]

7. Grampa with chickens

Grampa with chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2008
    Brooksville, Florida
    I've got 5 that are due Saturday. They are a mutt mix. Wanted to test my new bator out. Had humidity issues so I hope everything works out.

8. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    i have ees and rir hatchin tomorrow...the one with standards do you ship eggs....i want new blood line in mine....i have four hens right now with a black roo......2 barred, one blue and one black but are not laying right now....grrrrrrrrrrr

9. chickendaddyjim

chickendaddyjim New Egg

Dec 11, 2008
    I have white rocks due monday just hatched out 22 barred rocks, and delaware yesterday and 1 white laced red cornish

10. MandyH

Quote:Hey, chickendaddyjim, I need some barred rocks for my three year old, you wouldn't want to trade for some blue/splash cochins would ya??!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by