1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Who is going to the show in Newnan, GA in Feb?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Pumpkinpup, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I found out there is going to be a chicken show in Newnan, GA sometime in Feb. I am planning on going. Are any of you going?

2. Eggzactly

Eggzactly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    marietta
    where in newnan and what date?

3. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Those are things I had hopes someone else could tell me, lol. I got an email from a breeder who mentioned the show but ave no specifics. I emailed them back but have had no response yet. If anyone knows, tell us all so we too can attend [​IMG]

4. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I Know!!!!! It is at the Coweta Fairgrounds and I think it is the 17th. I will make a call shortly and find out.
    I plan on going so I can pick up my new Cabinet incubator that I bought raffle tickets for (See, I am so planning on winning it) [​IMG]

5. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Robin, I think the Atlanta Pet chicken website has some info on it. Thats where I first found out about it. I doubt if I will go. Long haul just to look at chickens I want and have no place to put! [​IMG]

6. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    It is the 21st. I found out a bit ago.

7. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:You are just gonna get us in soooo much trouble with that thing if you win it, you know that, right!!!??
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by