Who is going to the Wolf's Swap Saturday?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Carole AM, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Title says it all! I plan on meeting up with friends. To me, its more of a social event! [​IMG]

2. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    ME, me , me, Im planning on going again, that is if my sister makes in from PA.

If I make it, I'll bring you your Orloffs I got ya.

I should get there earlier and set up and sale some birds, but if I set up to sale, then I wont be able to walk around much..............................

3. Carole AM

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I KNOW you're going! LOL [​IMG] Heck, I'll sit with ya and talk chickens all day! [​IMG]

[​IMG] I OWE you BIGTIME! [​IMG]

4. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Thats what I did all day yesterday at DeGraff sale and where I got your Orloffs from, just sat and talked about chickens, chickens and more chickens....................

5. sew4beans

sew4beans Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    Hey Carole! I plan to be there. Got a bunch of week old babies to bring! Would love to get to meet up with ya. Can you give me the link to the info, so I can find my way up there?

6. Carole AM

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Indiana's Giant Bird-Animal Swap Meet & Flea Market held at Wolf's Swap Grounds, 29 miles north of Fort Wayne, Indiana on U.S. 33 then 1/2 mile east on Albion Road. For more infomation contact: Harold O. Wolf, 0885 N. 650 W., Kimmel, Indiana 46760. Phone: 260-635-2356

Its right off of 33, so its not hard to find! Get there early....... look for all the cars. I'll be wearing my "Chillin' with MY Peeps" yellow shirt! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  7. sueg6255

sueg6255 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    LaGrange County
    I am going!!! It would be fun to meet up. Where are you setting up do you know yet with your week old chicks. What kind my I ask..ummmmmmm Anyone else taking anything there. ?

What time is everyone going to try to be there. It opens at 6am. yikes

8. Carole AM

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I'll get there early--always do! LOL

Everyone bring your cell phones! Do you have MY number? [​IMG]

Does anyone want ducks? Or eggs?

9. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    I'm planning on going now too [​IMG] What time does it run to?

Hey Caddy... what time will you be there from? I'd love to meet up and swap birds [​IMG]

Let me know [​IMG]

10. sueg6255

sueg6255 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    LaGrange County
    What all do you have to take to the swap. maybe we can list so we get the best before the swap????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by