Who is still awake?!?!! *eye twitch*

cjeanean

Can't Decide
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Missouri
I am cooking...baking, I guess I should say. It is 3:15 in the morning, I am tired...we gotta be somewhere at noon tomorrow, then at three, then I have my own dinner to do. I have three homemade streudels in the oven, two apple and one peach. The second peach is already done. I have three pumpkin pies and a deep baking dish apple pie. The turkey is in the fridge already seasoned and waiting for the oven tomorrow, and my hands are burned from the seasonings (salt). I AM TIRED. Not only that, but it's gonna be impossible going to sleep cause I know I'll be forgetting something....

WHO'S OUT THERE WITH ME?!?!?!

I'm still awake, but only 'cause I'm an imsomniatic 19 year old girl... It's 4:24 AM here, and I have to be up early tomorrow...
idunno.gif

No cooking going on here, my mum orders our meal from the grocery store~!
tongue.png

Quote:
I couldn't imagine Thanksgiving without the crazy cooking schedule. The turkey is the easy part, my mom's baking the bread, so all I have left to cook tomorrow is turkey (duh), sweet taters, mashed taters, stuffing, and gravy. I was gonna do a ham, but I don't know how long that takes and I don't wanna deal with that and the turkey....I hate being an insomniac. Hubby passes out once his head hits the pillow, I lay there for 5 hours trying to sleep....

I was asleep from 11 until 2, then the storm outside woke me up.

That's actually a good thing as it hasn't rained here in almost 100 days... we really need it. The little that has fallen is just a drop in the bucket, but it's still needed.

Glad I don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow... or cook much... I'll probably do the yams and potatoes for DW. She'll do the turkey, stuffing and the rest.

There's never any cooking going on in my house, holidays included. I've had fast-food for the past two days, (makes it nearly impossible to maintain my girlish figure), and the other five days it's whatever microwaveable meal I can scrounge up in the freezer; my mum believes in fending for yourself~

I think men are able to fall asleep faster than women naturally... My stepdad falls asleep if he sits still long enough~

And Mahonri, is it really storming that bad? Once I manage to fall asleep I can sleep through annnnything~ And Yay for you helping your wife!

15 minutes and I think I can go to bed!!! That's when the streudel's done and I'm turning the oven off!!! I hate fast food....u should learn to cook!!!

Lucky Mahonri.....

It's 3:51 here. I have two apple pies in the oven and I've already finished the pumpkin cheesecake. Whew! I get off work at midnight, so I've already worked a full day. Can't wait to eat!

OMG LOL

I WOKE UP AT 1:00 am AND TOSSED AND TURNED ALL NIGHT SO I JUST FINALLY DECIDED TO WAKE UP(4:45) am LOL

waiting for mom to get up so I can go to work with her.. hmmm

Happy Turkey Day

Back
Top Bottom