Who is still waiting on eggs from the swaps???

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Promiselandfarm, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

I have received most of my eggs but some I am still waiting on. How many of you guys are still waiting on eggs?? How hard is your postal service on them or how good? I know that my local post office is pretty good they call even if it does not say to. Could be our mail lady lives up the road from us. [​IMG] Anyway just wondering....

2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I got mine. They took a few extra days, but arrived great and 6 out of 7 are growing beautifully. :)

3. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I still have not got mine form the June thread swap. I have PM'd and e-mailed. [​IMG] Hopefully I will either get them or hear something soon.

4. crazychickengirl

crazychickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    I'm only waiting on eggs from BDR, but I completely understand the delay! Whenever I get them is fine. I'm also waiting on a few things from Grindlefamily, but they are handmade, so they take a bit longer. Other than that, everything has arrived when expected!

This swapping has been FUN![​IMG]

5. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Still waiting.

6. Maggie3

Maggie3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Central Michigan
    still waiting on EE eggs.

7. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Got all mine!

8. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    Waiting, but my partner told me they were going out today! YIPPEE!

9. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    I've gotten most of mine already(I'm still waiting on mine from you [​IMG]). My PO is pretty good with them, we get eggs in so much, our PO just drives them here in her car as soon as they come in so they don't get damaged. But I don't know how other PO workers handle them along the way, but I've been getting really good hatches lately.

10. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Perfectly-Polish I'm sending out your RIR and going to try to throw in a few Bar Rocks

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by