1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Who is this person? Driving me nuts!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by erijn5, Oct 11, 2009.

1. erijn5

erijn5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    I was on here last night talking to different people about Speckled Sussex eggs, trying to figured out who had them and how much it was going to cost my DH. LOL

So a person responded, but I can't remember his name and his PM is no longer in my messages, why I don't know. But anyway, I read his page last night and he is a high school senior, is breeding several different types of chickens. He bought his bator off some guy that got out of the quail business I do believe. And that guy has his own page and of course I can't remember his name niether..OMG!!!

Anyone got any ideas??? [​IMG] If he sees this he is going to laugh his butt off I'm sure!! [​IMG]
    I hope he does not think I'm a stalker [​IMG]

2. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    So he's male, that knocks out 40% of the people on here.

He's in high school, that knocks out another 5%.

There's still 55% left.

Does he drive a little pickup truck with a Jack In The Box head on the antenna? No? Okay, there's still 20% left then.

3. erijn5

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    Quote:Real Funny, Maybe to the questions!!! So that could be another 5% out there. Is there anyway you can check messages that could have been deleted, that I didn't know I deleted?

4. chickenbottom

chickenbottom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    hollister, florida
    maybe you should title this high school guy with speckled sussex eggs and a little truck with a jack and the box head on the antenna

5. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    yup...I think we are getting into stalker territory...Can i join!!! [​IMG]

6. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    Is it Henry?

7. erijn5

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    Quote:[​IMG]

That reminds me of when I went out to California and we put a Weiner Snitzle thing on our rent a car.....it was so funny, the rent-a-car had putty'd bullet holes all down one side....We were scared!!! And obviously hard up!!

8. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    It sounds like it could be RAREROO.

9. erijn5

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    Quote:Henry who? I search Henry and that one was a new egg with 2 posts, nope not him....was that a joke? [​IMG]

10. erijn5

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    Quote:Already talked to her but she doesn't take paypal, I was wanting them by the end of the wk. if possible....it never hurts to want. right?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by