Who is this?

bamachook

Chirping
8 Years
May 25, 2015
Hey there I bought some hatching eggs and was told that they could be any ones of these eggs... Polish, Araucana, Brahma, Leghorns, Coronation Sussex, Naked Neck and Cream Legbars .... And a little guy who I expect is a naked neck popped out but he has black skinn and feathered feet... So who could he be...
. .... Any input welcome
1f60a.png

My guess is it may be a Brahma/NN cross. Brahma is the only feather legged breed on your list. It sort of looks like a showgirl chick (a Silkie with a naked neck). Not sure where the black skin came from though, unless they had Silkies too, then that would make sense.

Very cute :)

Last edited:
Thank you for answering
1f60a.png
.... I've googled for ages!!!
1f61c.png
I'll take pics as he/she grows! Maybe we'll have more idea later!

My guess is it may be a Brahma/NN cross. Brahma is the only feather legged breed on your list. It sort of looks like a showgirl chick (a Silkie with a naked neck). Not sure where the black skin came from though, unless they had Silkies too, then that would make sense.

Very cute
smile.png
x2

thanks again!... So lil' guy may be a bit silkie...a bit brahma and a bit naked neck! There's nothing like a bitza is there? ;-)

so what do people think it is now??? It's pretty cute tho!!

Last edited:
It still looks a lot like a showgirl to me! Does it have a little crest and any extra toes? Those would be Silkie indicators :)

Super adorable!

I don't know what it is but it looks a bit like my other chick in the photo above!

here is the odd little guy again.... For those who've asked I don't think he has any extra toes !

Back
Top Bottom