Who laid these eggs?

sshrader

Chirping
Sep 15, 2016
Arkansas
I have 3 hens that are laying. Trying to figure out which one is laying which egg. We have a Production Red, Light Brahma, and a Buff Orpington.

Sorry if wrong section. If so please direct me to the correct place.

Thanks

Who knows maybe only the Buff and Red are laying. I know the Buff and Red are laying. The Light Brahma is questionable.

Well there are 3 distinctly different eggs. The 2 on the far right are both from the same hen (or breed). The one in the middle looks like a production red. So, if the one on the left is an Orpington, the one in the middle from a Red, then the two on the right would by default, be from the Brahma ;)

Well there are 3 distinctly different eggs. The 2 on the far right are both from the same hen (or breed). The one in the middle looks like a production red. So, if the one on the left is an Orpington, the one in the middle from a Red, then the two on the right would by default, be from the Brahma
wink.png

x2

Production Red tend to lay the middle brown tone while Orpingtons lay the lighter biege, pink biege tone. What's left would be the Brahma.

LofMc

Any guesses on this egg?? What breed laid it. I have a rainbow flock.

Also think the green blue egg is cream leg bar
Amerucana or Easter egger??

I have 3 hens that are laying. Trying to figure out which one is laying which egg. We have a Production Red, Light Brahma, and a Buff Orpington.

Sorry if wrong section. If so please direct me to the correct place.

Thanks

I would also say left to right--Orpington, Red, and Brahma.

Back
Top Bottom