Who left the rude comment on my blog???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern28Chick

Flew The Coop
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
This site is the only place that I have posted my blogspot. Someone just left me this comment:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Growing Slowly":

I'm curious, have your products been FDA tested. I had an Aunt who had an extreme allergic reaction to a homemade cosmetic product?

I visted your website, & also noticed that you don't have your business licence registration posted.

I assume that you are paying taxes as per IRS regulations. You should update your site to include that info, or the autorities may come knocking.

I already have a feeling who you are (because there's only one person on here that doesn't like me right now). If you have something you would like to ask me or say to me don't post something as anonymous.​

Oh and are you threatening to call the authorities on me? Go ahead and I'll sue you for slander!

Last edited:
You don't need to POST your business licence number or anything - you DO need a licence but thats nobody elses business.!

Quote:
Not that I know of. My parents make a living on their internet business and have been doing so for 5 years and they don't have a business license. Go to other soap makers websites...do you see a business license on their sites. NO!!

I pay my taxes and i follow the FDA regulations so anonymous can kiss my a$$.

why would someone post that at all? It's really no ones business but your own, and certainly something the person should have sent you a private message about if they were so concerned rather than put that publicly on your site. Some people are so rude!

Federal Licenses and Permits:
For a very small number of businesses, federal licensing is a requirement. In businesses that are highly regulated by the government, federal licensing is typically required. Examples include

Broadcasting
Manufacturing tobacco alcohol, or firearms

Drug manufacturing
Preparing meat products

Ground transportation
Selling firearms

Investment advising

I am none of these things. I am licensed by my state but I am not required to be licensed by the IRS.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom