Who likes Chihuahua's?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sunnibunny99, May 8, 2009.

1. sunnibunny99

sunnibunny99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    East Texas! :)
    [​IMG] I have a Chihuahua and shes black with tan feet, and tan eyebrowns, and two tan spots on her chest [​IMG]

What about you?

2. ArizonaNessa

ArizonaNessa Joyfully Addicted

Apr 7, 2009
    Texas
    I have a blonde chihuahua with a white spot on his neck. Unfortunately he thinks he is a rooster and the broody cochins do too. My hubby came into the house and said, "Dear what will we get if we cross an apple head chihuahua with a standard golden laced cochin? Without missing a beat I said, " A whole bunch a money!!"

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2009
  3. sunnibunny99

sunnibunny99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    East Texas! :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    [​IMG]

Here are my 2, brown and white is winker, I got him in march, he is full blooded. The black and white is babe, I got her a few weeks agao, she is not full blooded.................

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I had two, Kisses and Chia. Loved them to death. Chia died after chewing on one of those rope toys that we had bought for one of the big dogs. I was heartbroken.
    After Chia's passing, we got Angel. I didn't care for Angel's personality all that much. She wasn't nearly as loving as Kisses and Chia.
    They went to live with my ex after the divorce. I got the siamese cats, Bekka and Da Nang.

6. jonathansenn

jonathansenn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2009
    East Dublin, GA
    my wife has one. I admire their ability to get on my nerves!! Ours jumps just high enough to kick me in the back of the knee. It is the smartest dog we have had. Still gets on my nerves.

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I have a blue standard chichi beast. He is the chicken guard dog while puppy is in training.

8. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    I am actually not a huge chichuachua fan UNTIL I met Phoebe. She is my neighbors long haired chi and she is the cutest thing in the world. She comes through the horse pasture and scratches on my door to come in and watch TV! I did warn them though that they shouldn't let her come across the pasture lest she be mistaken for a rabbit by a hawk. I would be devestated as I am sure they would be too. I miss her coming by but it's for her own safety. I personally can't have that small of a dog because my kids (especially my 3 yr old) is just too rough and tumble for such a delicate breed. That's why we have labs and goldens (who also love Phoebe!)

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    What? those ankle biters???!!!

I affectionately call them "taco dogs" and my neighbor behind me has one that is so sweet! I dont like them but this one is a charmer!

10. Me, me! I have one. His name is Max. He is 19 weeks old now. I have had him for about two weeks and he is such a love. Already one of the best dogs I have had.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by