Who likes Coheed and Cambria? or would not prefer...Wierd Music

stephys_fluffybutts

Songster
12 Years
Feb 6, 2007
chickensmackdown
oK I really love this band. It has different sounds then "normal" bands. Maybe its Claudio's Poodle hair? Our that wierd noise that comes out of his mouth when he tries to sing?

Okay I have to admit in a wierd way that Claudio is a pretty hot guy...

Who listens to wierd music?

I also like the band "Ra"
Which is a whole different style...
But really good sounds

Never heard of them, but I looked Claudio up to check out his hair.. it's like.. a surrealistic pillow..

As for 'wierd music', everyone thinks I listen to some of the wierdest music around, but I really don't..

Love 'em! ...but then again I had a mowhawk at 15 and have always appreciated music other people don't 'get.'

I applaud artistic license and independence.

Hi I'm ChookPenJen's DS
frow.gif
, Coheed rocks!!!!! they are one of the best bands around!!!!!! Seeing them and SlipKnot would have been one of the best experiences ever!!!
woot.gif

My daughter loves them. She was gonna go see them but got in trouble and blew it. I think the guy is related to The Cowardly Lion.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Coheed and Cambria!!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
Ahh memories of driving to the beach with them blasting through the open windows watching all the little old ladies look at us with consternation!!!

Ahh so you met them?

I love Claudios hair. It kind of gives a little flare to head banging when he strings the cords for welcome home lol.

I might try to see one of thier concerts one day soon. I have never been to a concert and theirs looks like a blast.

But yeah I am one of those as well that appriciates the music that nobody else really likes. I am always getting told to turn that junk off LOL although I just turn it up!!! haha
I am glad I am not alone with this lol
Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin Park and 30secondstomars

Back
Top Bottom