who likes Harry Potter?

Imissmyroofabio

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
Im a BIG fan of HP. My precious Snitch-a-roo is named Golden Snitch (funny story, he only likes/listens to me
tongue.png
) he has a sister named Fleur and 2 half sisters named Luna Lovegood and Hermione Granger, plus a half brother named Neville Longbottom. Let's not forget Harry, for their dad's name is Harry Potter! by the way these are all horses, forgot to add that part lol
lol.png

Last edited:
I do! I have all the movies of the series. Don't have any animals named after any characters though. I do know there is a Dutch Warmblood stallion named Harry Potter.
smile.png

I love Harry Potter! The books are so well written, and the movies are amazing. I have two Jersey Giant sisters; one named Hermione and the other named Tonks.
lol.png
I can't wait for Pottermore to come out.

I love the Harry Potter series! They are my absolute favorite books of all time, period
tongue.png
Jo Rowling is a fantastice writer, I just wish she would write a second series based around Harry's children.

I can't wait for PotterMore though, I'm super excited.

I love Harry Potter - I'm 52 years old and I have read all my life, and the HP books are by far the best books that I have ever read. The message in the series is beautiful and courageous. I urge people who have never read the series to read it. Have even offered to buy them the first book or two. I've had a lot of chickens named after characters in the HP books - Tonks, Lily, Weasley, Hagrid, Norbert, Hermione, Ginny, Molly, Minerva, etc.

I'm waiting for Pottermore, too - anybody know when that will be?

Me! Me! I am a huge HP fan. Not the movies as much as the books but I still own the movies. I don't have any goats now, but when we did, they were all named after HP characters.

Back
Top Bottom