1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

who likes Harry Potter?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Imissmyroofabio, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Imissmyroofabio

Imissmyroofabio Out Of The Brooder

Dec 18, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Im a BIG fan of HP. My precious Snitch-a-roo is named Golden Snitch (funny story, he only likes/listens to me [​IMG] ) he has a sister named Fleur and 2 half sisters named Luna Lovegood and Hermione Granger, plus a half brother named Neville Longbottom. Let's not forget Harry, for their dad's name is Harry Potter! by the way these are all horses, forgot to add that part lol [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  2. Peaches Lee

Peaches Lee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I do! I have all the movies of the series. Don't have any animals named after any characters though. I do know there is a Dutch Warmblood stallion named Harry Potter. [​IMG]

3. FarmCoe

FarmCoe Flock Mistress

May 22, 2010
    Planet Earth
    I love Harry Potter! The books are so well written, and the movies are amazing. I have two Jersey Giant sisters; one named Hermione and the other named Tonks. [​IMG] I can't wait for Pottermore to come out.

4. MaryMouse

MaryMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2011
    Love Harry Potter. I agree the books are very well written.[​IMG]

5. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

I love the Harry Potter series! They are my absolute favorite books of all time, period [​IMG] Jo Rowling is a fantastice writer, I just wish she would write a second series based around Harry's children.

I can't wait for PotterMore though, I'm super excited.

6. justuschickens59

justuschickens59 VA Royal Blues

Apr 2, 2009
    Virginia
    I love Harry Potter - I'm 52 years old and I have read all my life, and the HP books are by far the best books that I have ever read. The message in the series is beautiful and courageous. I urge people who have never read the series to read it. Have even offered to buy them the first book or two. I've had a lot of chickens named after characters in the HP books - Tonks, Lily, Weasley, Hagrid, Norbert, Hermione, Ginny, Molly, Minerva, etc.

I'm waiting for Pottermore, too - anybody know when that will be?

7. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Me! Me! I am a huge HP fan. Not the movies as much as the books but I still own the movies. I don't have any goats now, but when we did, they were all named after HP characters.

8. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:Haha, nice username. [​IMG]

9. Mountain Man Jim

Mountain Man Jim Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm fan of the books and the movies. I think they're great for all ages, too.

Jim

10. HollyBird24

HollyBird24 Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2011
    Manitoba, Canada
    I love Harry Potter!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by