Who Likes Lego?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TheGoldenRoo, Oct 23, 2009.

1. TheGoldenRoo

TheGoldenRoo A Crazy and Fun Chicken

Oct 15, 2009
    ND
    Well, who does?

2. chickaddict

chickaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Bristol
    I've always loved em, great fun unless you happen tho step on one at 2 in the morning.

3. Marbleheader.

Marbleheader. Out Of The Brooder

Aug 10, 2009
    My 5 year old has been obsessed with Legos for the past three weeks. Wakes up, plays with legos, comes home from school, more legos.

Stepping on them at 2 am is a blast though.

4. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Both my kids love legos, but my oldest is really into them. I have legos all over the house [​IMG] . He is always saving up money to buy new sets (mainly Star Wars sets). He takes legos with him everywhere and is always trading with his friends.

5. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Start building a chicken coop! That would be so cool, owning a lego chicken coop.

6. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    My son loves them, he likes mostly the guys, like the star wars people! He always has me build the ship, then he takes it apart later all my hard work, and builds his own ships!!!
    I hate stepping on them!

7. StupidBird

StupidBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    DH added his legos from his childhood to our 2 DS's and what a heap it was! Nothing more cussed than stepping on a leggo barefoot in the middle of the night. DH and I sometimes would build extravagant buildings after DS #1 went to bed. That was all long ago...these are all boxed up for the next generation.

8. briana1975

briana1975 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Carleton Mi.
    We have a huge chest of legos. My kids and all their frinds love building things with the legos.

9. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    No
    Big mess
    break vaccum

10. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    They are my DS's favorite . . . . . . and he's 16! His Christmas list is still Bionicles and Legos -- which beats the heck out of Wii & Xbox [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by