Who Likes MEAN ROOSTERS?

Smittenroade

Songster
8 Years
Jan 31, 2011
North East Texas
I say the meaner, angrier, tougher a rooster is the BETTER! I don't live in the city like most on here and a good tough game cock helps protect their flock, cuz I can't be around 24/7. The weak roosters don't last very long with all the predators out here...Yes, I have to keep all my cocks in seperate coops but I still would rather have a big tough meanie than a small gimp weanie anyday!
lol.png

The larger the spurs the better!
wink.png

Mean rooster will teach the curious dog to stay away real quick! We intentionally got a mean rooster from a friend. When we brought him out here he lost his meanness! Guess the pecking order changed & he became a calm eat out of your hand roo. Took about a week for him to stop being aggressive.

Quote:
I love a mean rooster too.. with dumplings.. in the crock pot with BBQ sauce, tomatoes, onions and peppers...

I actually buy straight run chicks just hoping I will have several nasty mean roos...

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

Why can't you have a tough, friendly Roo? My Harry is friendly to people, gentle with his ladies, but woe to any stray animal that comes near!
somad.gif
. Just ask the neighbors cat! He hasn't come back in two months!

Back
Top Bottom