Who makes diapers for chickens,ducks,geese

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BackSwampGirl, Feb 27, 2009.

1. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    I need some for my silkie hen,ducks,& geese.If anyone does please let me know.And how much you charge,,Thanks so much,,,Sandra,,,NC

2. Indiana hens

Indiana hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Pendleton, Indiana
    Pampers or any other diaper; you just have to add some masking tape on the back. It is easier to put them on backwards. [​IMG] So I have heard! [​IMG] Goats too; so I've heard!

[​IMG]

3. FarmerDenise

FarmerDenise Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2007
    Sonoma County
    I make them for chickens out of old socks. I don't make them for sale though.

4. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    NO NO NO Andy!!! Pampers? That works for goats [​IMG] ! Actually, there are several patterns here that should help you make one. You can search it. It hasn't worked out for us very well and since I am home most of the time, I just keep a roll of paper towels handy and the swiffer wet jet handy for really messy ones. But we also have all hardwood floors so it's easy for us. Carpet on the other hand might be tricky.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  5. FarmerDenise

FarmerDenise Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2007
    Sonoma County
    When we moved in the carpet here was white. [​IMG]
    What with nieces & nephews, messy friends, stepson's friends, kittens, chickens, rabbit, puppy dogs etc. ...well, we gave up. We rather have them in the house than have a white carpet. When we get rich we'll replace it with a wood floor. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by