Who needs a RUBBER ducky?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Moonwalker, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2008
    Washburn, MO
    When you have the real thing!
    [​IMG]

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Awwwww.....jeesh!! You need to change that heading... CUTENESS WARNING!! [​IMG]

3. Stormhorse23

Stormhorse23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    What kinds are those? I have a blue swedish and he is an only child so he has to swim alone [​IMG] . I have to get in the freakin tub with him so he'll feel comforable enough to enjoy his swim.

4. Moonwalker

Jan 9, 2008
    Washburn, MO
    The 2 solid colored ones are Khaki Campbells and the yellow/blacks are Rouens.
    The female Khaki is the most adventurous. She will dive and swin th whole way under water!
    I haven't gotten in with them yet, but when I do, I'll get pics. (Don't worry, I'll wear a bathing suit!)

5. Stormhorse23

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    I just roll up my pants [​IMG]

6. Moonwalker

Jan 9, 2008
    Washburn, MO
    Quote:Where's the fun in that?
    I have been keeping my eyes open for a kiddie pool for when they go outside. I know I will eventually have to dig out another pond for them, but they will have a pool first.
    I'll probably put their pen around my little fish pond for a while, but I have to relocate the pond anyway, so.... (plug excuse for bigger, nicer fish pond here)

7. Stormhorse23

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    Have you ever kept ducklings with chicks? Mine has to live in solitary confinement (until his buddies hatch) because the chicks pecked his feet to the point of bleeding. Then I witnessed him with the chick's head in his mouth and he snapped it's neck! How could he even do that?? I didn't think a duckling was THAT strong??

8. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    I love baby "d"ucks [​IMG]

he he thanks stormy

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  9. Stormhorse23

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    Quote:baby sucks? hehe. me too! if you mean ducks, of course. oh i need help. professional help

10. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    He-He

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by