Who needs TV?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mullers3acers, Oct 15, 2008.

1. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    This am was out on the back porch having my morning cig and the entertainment was great the roosters were trying to out crow each other. our hen who flies the coop did her am jump over the fence. the cats were playing with the dog and each other. The cows realized that it was time to come out of the barn poking their heads out just far enough for me to see. Then they went to the front of the pasture laid down and have been watching me through the bay window. Also they are eating again!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Chicken TV is always better. Last night a little before dusk, I took some green beans out. They were all in the hen house already so I just put the beans on their tray for this morning. My big BO comes out of the hen house looking around. She is at the bottom of the pecking order so she rarely gets many treats. This time she realized she was alone and ate ALL the beans WHOLE. She didn't peck at them, she just swallowed them. Then the roo started yelling for her to get her big butt back to bed. Too funny!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by