Who on BYC makes an olive oil based soap?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MandyH, Jul 2, 2008.

1. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I want whomever makes soap on here to post your website or link to buy some. Thanks in advance!

2. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    I do but I don't have a website [​IMG] That is one thing I have been thinking of doing though Let me know if you would like some though [​IMG]

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I do! The link is in my signature. I'm a little behind on orders because it has to cure and it's been 91 in our house for a few days...so it may be up to 2 weeks before I ship it out...

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    One of the BYC members (Southern28chick) has a soap-making business. It's called Southern Essence and here is the address:

http://southern-essence.com/

5. MandyH

I want honeysuckle scented handmade soap and can't find any. There was one on ebay and she was insane on shipping,

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Honeysuckle? I wonder how popular that scent would be. I just discontinued banana split & wild plum because they just weren't selling...I've never even thought about that scent...

7. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    I would have to get some more honeysuckle but have been thinking about getting more anyway Let me know if you want me to [​IMG]

8. MandyH

Years ago when I was in nursing school ,Bath and Body works had Honeysuckle. It's not that new Wild Honeysuckle crap that stinks to high heaven, but a nice clean floral scent. I am not a make up and perfume kinda girl, I prefer light, clean fragrances and that honeysuckle smells so good. They discontinued it a long time ago, but I still have some that I use sparingly.

9. MandyH

Equibling, it says that soap sold out on 6-22-2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by