Who on BYC makes an olive oil based soap?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MandyH, Jul 2, 2008.

1. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I want whomever makes soap on here to post your website or link to buy some. Thanks in advance!

2. smpezzi

smpezzi Songster

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    I do but I don't have a website [​IMG] That is one thing I have been thinking of doing though Let me know if you would like some though [​IMG]

3. I do! The link is in my signature. I'm a little behind on orders because it has to cure and it's been 91 in our house for a few days...so it may be up to 2 weeks before I ship it out...

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    One of the BYC members (Southern28chick) has a soap-making business. It's called Southern Essence and here is the address:

http://southern-essence.com/

5. MandyH

I want honeysuckle scented handmade soap and can't find any. There was one on ebay and she was insane on shipping,

6. Honeysuckle? I wonder how popular that scent would be. I just discontinued banana split & wild plum because they just weren't selling...I've never even thought about that scent...

7. smpezzi

smpezzi Songster

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    I would have to get some more honeysuckle but have been thinking about getting more anyway Let me know if you want me to [​IMG]

8. MandyH

Years ago when I was in nursing school ,Bath and Body works had Honeysuckle. It's not that new Wild Honeysuckle crap that stinks to high heaven, but a nice clean floral scent. I am not a make up and perfume kinda girl, I prefer light, clean fragrances and that honeysuckle smells so good. They discontinued it a long time ago, but I still have some that I use sparingly.

9. MandyH

Equibling, it says that soap sold out on 6-22-2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: