who on here thinks sphynx cats are pretty

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by gaited horse, Oct 28, 2008.

1. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I do .and who else own one? I want to meet other owners

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  2. DaKid

DaKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    what is it-n- have a pic not really crazy for cats but kind of like the wild ones [​IMG]

3. gaited horse

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
  4. Frogdogtimestwo

Frogdogtimestwo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    I think they are but my family thinks I need new glasses. It is the only kind of cat I would want to have (not really a cat person). I would have one if we did not move so much, and because they are soooo expensive (looked into some a few years ago because my daughter begs me daily for a cat). Does your have the skin issues that people mention?

5. Momo

Momo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2008
    Nelson BC
    Uh, no ... they don't do it for me! I like my cats puffy.

6. gaited horse

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I don't think so i have only had him for a week. but I got him free of craigslist. If you want I will send you pics every day. my family thinks they are ugly but not me.

481 more posts until I can get a new title

7. Frogdogtimestwo

May 21, 2008
    Oh, so this is about a new title??? Too funny I will indulge since I have nothing better to do most of the time. [​IMG]

8. Frogdogtimestwo

May 21, 2008
    And NO I do not need pics everyday [​IMG]

9. DaKid

DaKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    gaited horse
    Today 1:04 am this is Fabio http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd320/sueandkids2007/IMG_0692.jpg my sphynx cat who I think is the prettyist cat ever.

Thanks for a pic but Help No way don't need a hairless cat [​IMG] I though it was one of the links type cat /wild cat well not sure what the name is but I'll have to see if I have a pic from a breeder when I was in the reptiles-n- exotic pets bussiness back in the early 90's
    reminds me of the hairless rats I use to sell [​IMG]

ok I found it on another post/thread on here it the savannah cat

Now thats a wild looking cat I almost got me one back in the day but the wife say no way we had way to many crazy pets in our home at the time everytime I purchase them for the store I brough some home for me and the kids to have as pets LOL [​IMG] at one time I had 3 -5 ft Iguanas and 6 ft nile montor , spider by da doz. -scopions - all kind of lizards -ferrets - rabbits- birds- all kinds of fish well 50 tanks full of them in the basement and house at the time -5 dogs plus puppies at one time or another -hedge hogs - mice- 10 dif. kinds snakes small to large boa's - a wife 2 kids and all this was in a 4 bed room apt but I had a full basement 60 ft long by 35 ft to house
    these guy

ok I hijack ur thread enough back to Da Kats​

10. redhead83402

redhead83402 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Idaho
    I'll be honest ~ I think they look rather hideous ~ but, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So ~ in the end, it doesn't really matter whether everyone else thinks sphynx's are pretty or ugly, if YOU love your sweet kitty, that's all that matters. :-D
    ~Red

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by