Who out there breeds Faverolles?

P0U1TRYP3RS0N

Songster
12 Years
Mar 11, 2007
I had some last spring... And I want to get some more this spring. I got some Bantam Salmon Faverolle eggs off eBay last spring, only three hatched (one of which was deformed) and the other two got run over in the brooder by more beligerent chicks. I cried like a baby when those two died. SO.....FOR SPRING OF 2009.....WHO WILL BE SELLING FAVEROLLE EGGS? I'd like some bantam favs (salmon or blue salmon--either's gorgeous) and maybe some white, black,mahogany or any other rare color (either bantam or standard). Let me know what you think you'll have available in March
smile.png

Hello. We raise Bantam salmon faverolles. I have a few people on my waiting list for them, but should be able to ship you some this spring if your interested. My original start was from Jaynie a fellow byc'er and Rose Isrigg. They are beautiful birds.
Thanks,
Christie
big_smile.png

I bought mine from Pam Maynard......via Endless Farms. Wonderful!
Can't say enough. But I got birds not eggs.

YAY!
woot.gif
Christie, if you accept Paypal and you think you'll have a dozen or so bantam fav eggs available around the beginning/middle of March put me on the list!
smile.png
woot.gif

Last edited:
I got you on the list and I will let you know as soon as they are laying again and I get fertility checked. And yes, we take paypal!

Thanks for the plug too, Robin!

Thanks,
Christie
big_smile.png

Anyone know where I can get bantam blues? I now have one chick and that is it. Would like to have a few more to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom