who sent me marans eggs? brain fart lol

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickeypoo, May 16, 2009.

1. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    i got eggs from various peoples for this hatch but i cannot remember who sent what.. well, for the marans eggs anyway. so... please help me out:) it would have been about 2 weeks ago or so.

Sue

2. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    have you checked out your paypal????

3. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    yeah i did but couldn't figure out who they were lol. [​IMG] i figured out who it was and now i know why they dind't think it was them, lol. cuz the eggs i have aren't marans but Penedesencas. lol. buti could have sworn the pm's said marans.. lol.

Sue

4. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    lol! oh boy! how crazy!!!!

5. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    lol yeah. im not complaining though:) now i have another breed of dark egg layers haha. well, in the bator anyway. i don't have any hatched out... yet:) im hoping my marans hatch out so i can have some of those too;) im happy with what i have. (can you tell im not terribly picky about what i get haha) i have a couple mutts and most of what aren't mutts are hatchery chicks.

Sue

6. BellLisamo

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    ahhaa well good luck! hope someone steps up soon. can you figure it out by the address?

7. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    oh, no i meant earlier i had figured it out. i had emailed her and said the eggs are doing well but coudln't see into the marans.. and she wrote back and said i dont' have marans.. i have penedsencas(boy i am beginning to not like to type that lol) and i was like hmmm. so i said well this is the color bubble wrap and biodegradable peanuts,... and she wrote back and said those are my eggs i sent you but not marans lol. [​IMG] im feeling sheepish tonight LMAO

Sue

8. upthecreek

upthecreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2009
    South Alabama
    This is funny ... lol... two years back i ordered two(doz) settings of pene eggs from different breeders and hatched them off - i got 4 out of one set and nine out of the other set , of course the darkest eggs was the one with fewest to hatch and those eggs were very dark -they were darker than any Cuckoo Marans eggs i've ever seen .
    Well the chicks were growing along and i began to realize that all nine of one set was roosters and out of the other set of four- 3 were roosters and one pullet , the single pullet was acting bad and did not live another week .
    I wound up with 12 roosters out of two dozen shipped eggs , i wonder if anyone has ever had such luck ??

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  9. JewellFarm

JewellFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Lebanon, Virginia
    OMG up the creek, I think I would cry!!!!!!!!!

10. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    oh. that's say. im glad i haven't had that issue as i have only hatched a few here and there lol. SO, hopefully with 40+ in the bator i get something haha

Sue

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by