Who sez babes don't turn men on?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Lunachick, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    My babes do! And I mean he would never had this happen to him until the chicken thing bit me. (Oh and the chicken thing bit him too!) teehee

[​IMG]

Who says accountants don't love chicks....

[​IMG]

It's funny, they don't do that with me, I'm always chasing them to get them back into their brooder box! AND I hafta clean up the poop, but DH loves it and after tax season, the chicks have been the best therapy. [​IMG]

2. fowltemptress

fowltemptress Frugal Fan Club President

Jan 20, 2008
    I wish my SO was like that with our chicks. He's very touchy about being pooped on, the big baby. [​IMG] Cute pics!

3. addiedunn

addiedunn Songster

Oct 12, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    OK--I read this and said, to myself, 'sounds like my DH'. The first pic was something he would do, letting them lay all over him. lol. Then I saw the second one... [​IMG]
    Our DH's could be twins!
    lol

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  4. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Songster

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    Hmmm....Well my hubby won't let them inside like that but he does love our chickies, I think LOL He loves this little chick, Priscilla [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    LOL, My Hubby is a "Chick" Magnet too, a few eeks ago I came in to the living room to find him in his chair with 2 day old chickies sitting on his chest, and the dork had one on his head, and he acted like he didn't know it was there, to get a laugh out of me..... it worked...... [​IMG]

6. rebecca10782

rebecca10782 Songster

Apr 24, 2008
    Aww...That's so sweet. I think that's the sweetest thing when men show affection towards animals [​IMG] You think that's bad though...

[​IMG]

7. Mandalina

Mandalina Songster

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    My dh has always been pretty hands off with the chicks, but the other day i went out to the coop to see what he was doing and i caught him baby talking and trying to get them to come to him [​IMG]
    My birds will sit on my lap til the cows come home but they avoid dh since they dont know him well enough.

8. rebecca10782

rebecca10782 Songster

Apr 24, 2008
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Crowing Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    That's a great set of photos, Luna. lol

10. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008