Who sez babes don't turn men on?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Lunachick, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    My babes do! And I mean he would never had this happen to him until the chicken thing bit me. (Oh and the chicken thing bit him too!) teehee

[​IMG]

Who says accountants don't love chicks....

[​IMG]

It's funny, they don't do that with me, I'm always chasing them to get them back into their brooder box! AND I hafta clean up the poop, but DH loves it and after tax season, the chicks have been the best therapy. [​IMG]

2. fowltemptress

fowltemptress Frugal Fan Club President

Jan 20, 2008
    I wish my SO was like that with our chicks. He's very touchy about being pooped on, the big baby. [​IMG] Cute pics!

3. addiedunn

addiedunn Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    OK--I read this and said, to myself, 'sounds like my DH'. The first pic was something he would do, letting them lay all over him. lol. Then I saw the second one... [​IMG]
    Our DH's could be twins!
    lol

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  4. Chicks_N_Horses

Chicks_N_Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2009
    South Alabama
    Hmmm....Well my hubby won't let them inside like that but he does love our chickies, I think LOL He loves this little chick, Priscilla [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    LOL, My Hubby is a "Chick" Magnet too, a few eeks ago I came in to the living room to find him in his chair with 2 day old chickies sitting on his chest, and the dork had one on his head, and he acted like he didn't know it was there, to get a laugh out of me..... it worked...... [​IMG]

6. rebecca10782

rebecca10782 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Aww...That's so sweet. I think that's the sweetest thing when men show affection towards animals [​IMG] You think that's bad though...

[​IMG]

7. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    My dh has always been pretty hands off with the chicks, but the other day i went out to the coop to see what he was doing and i caught him baby talking and trying to get them to come to him [​IMG]
    My birds will sit on my lap til the cows come home but they avoid dh since they dont know him well enough.

8. rebecca10782

rebecca10782 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    That's a great set of photos, Luna. lol

10. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008