who wants a guitar in return for a silkie roo?!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by angelmarie, Jun 7, 2008.

1. angelmarie

angelmarie Songster

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    I'm looking for a black bearded silkie roo, or a buff silkie roo, in return i will offer this:
    [​IMG]

Its a epiphone acoustic guitar. Slightly used but in fantastic condition. Comes with pick, guitar case and an epiphone strap, but as a bonus I'm willing to include a blue suede strap that originally had and elvis stamped signature on it but it faded away. All i ask is payed shipping for the chicken and 20$ to ship the guitar, and its all yours!
    Please respond if you are interested!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  2. kevin2010

kevin2010 Songster

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    hey just wait a couple of days and you will see one on here i see them all the time usually free all you half to do is pay shipping

3. alabama girl

alabama girl Songster

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    I know a breeder who usually has extras. I'll PM her number right now, I second Kevin2010, just wait and save that beautiful guitar.

4. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Songster

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    You got my attention with the guitar, I need to get one for kids HS class, (we never had guitar as a course in HS) but I dont have any silkies here. I knew there was a reason to get a silkie, but I didnt think it was to trade for a guitar. [​IMG]

5. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Songster

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Darn, my silkies are only 2 1/2 weeks old. Bummer, that's a nice guitar. Steph

6. angelmarie

angelmarie Songster

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    well the offer is still on the table if you guys aquire one [​IMG]

7. angelmarie

angelmarie Songster

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    Quote:yea its a little hard giving it up but the buisness of fertilized silkie eggs is too good to give up especially in my moms financial situation

8. kevin2010

kevin2010 Songster

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    well if i see one ill let ya know

9. angelmarie

angelmarie Songster

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    you guys could buy the guitar if you'd like i also have a playstation up for grabs. you can go to ebay.com and type in my user name 661_marie thanks for all your intrests it means alot to me

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: