who wants money!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shmooborp, Apr 19, 2008.

1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

i need eggs. badly. any kind!(exept goose or turkey) i can spenned about 30 bucks.. but i dont have paypal. [​IMG] its for a project for school... and im exited to start [​IMG] thanks for anything!

2. Flyman39

Flyman39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2007
    West Virginia
    Do they have to be pure bred or will you take mutts?
    How many do you need??

3. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    I'd send you chicken and duck eggs or any combo you want. I've got many laying now...see my siggy for the duck breeds (but the Mandarins aren't laying yet) and the chickens are all standard sized ones all in 1 pen except 3 Blue Andalusians...I have an order of their eggs to gather and fill this week, so those eggs are spoken for for awhile. But I could ship 18 eggs for $30. Just let me know what combination you'd want. (Duck eggs take 7 days longer to incubate than chicken eggs.)
    Lisa in NJ

4. shmooborp

mutts are fine. and im gonna shoot for 6 eggs..(my bator isnt that big).. thnks! but i could get more if you cant ship little amounts. then just pic the ones that look the best.

5. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

If you are going to do this for a school project and need something to hatch... maybe try to look locally too, as shipping can be unreliable on the treatment of the eggs.

6. Flyman39

Flyman39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2007
    West Virginia
    I do not wish to jump in front of anyone here who sells hatching eggs. I sell my eggs to local folks for eating and hatching. I have never mailed eggs and would have to do a little research on how to pack them. I will send you a couple dozen for whatever it costs to ship them but you would probably be better off with someone like chickenlisa or silkiechicken who has experience with shipping them. You would probably be better off taking 18 or so in case they have a rough trip. If you can't work anything out with someone here who is experienced with this then I will give it a try. They will be mutts as I only have two breeds of roosters in with my 30 hens. I agree 100% with silkiechicken. You would be best served to find someone local who would probably donate to you. That way you would be sure to get good eggs that haven't been thrown around by the PO and you wouldn't have to pay shipping.

7. bluedog

bluedog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    East KY
    i have some fresh Bantam eggs thay are from 3 breeds the breeds are.. Red Pyle Old English........ B. B. Red Old English....and a trio black and white speckled dont know the breed on them...Price is $20 that includes priority shipping This is for 12 eggs.. if your bator isnt that big you can put more of these eggs in it

8. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2008
    Washburn, MO
    You don't say where you are. Maybe there is someone nearby that won't have to ship.

9. shmooborp

opps... inm in oregon. sry. lol... it might sound silly.. but there are very little people in oregon that i have heard of selling eggs. and i was wanting ducks... but will settle with chickens..lisa is first on my list sofar.. but if anyone has better offers im up for that to [​IMG]))) thanks

10. panner123

panner123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    Garden Valley, ca
    Try a local feed store, you would be surprised at what they sell. Almost all of them have a list of local people selling eggs for hatching. You just have to ask.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by