Who wants to help me pick my weddings bridesmaid dresses and color?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Whitewinterwolf, Oct 6, 2011.

1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Dress #1 in light blue and white gets my vote!

Congratulations!

2. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Quote:I like both dresses but I think dress #2 would be better if the bridesmaids have a variety of figures as it is becoming on a thin frame as well as on a fuller figure. I think for a winter wedding I would go with a darker blue. The marine color on the dresses is very nice.

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    I have worn the first dress and it's actually quite comfortable, but for a winter wedding I like the second dress better, and I have to go with the winter blue and white. [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:I like both dresses but I think dress #2 would be better if the bridesmaids have a variety of figures as it is becoming on a thin frame as well as on a fuller figure. I think for a winter wedding I would go with a darker blue. The marine color on the dresses is very nice.

This!!! Heavier women do not look good in strapless gowns, and I know because I am one. [​IMG] That said, I love both dresses!!! Neither one would look on me.

5. Carols Clucks

Carols Clucks Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2010
    I like dress #2 the best. It has some interest in the bodice with the style and texture. It does not look so 'Bridesmaid" as well. For a winter theme, I would get the "Pool" color. Looks like a nice Ice Blue

6. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    also, if your bridesmaids like the first dress better, David's Bridal has some really cute short jackets (either cap sleeved, or 3/4 sleeved) that look really nice with it. [​IMG]

7. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Quote:x2! I was gonna say that, Evs!! Congrats!

8. Whitewinterwolf

Whitewinterwolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Hehe thanks everyone for the congrats!
    Its so exciting [​IMG] I cant wait, every month it draws closer, next November 3rd!
    Ok, so at the moment dress #2 is winning, and the color is kinda half winter blue, half Navy blue?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  9. Orchid

Orchid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    North Central MN
    I like dress #2 in light blue and white. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by