Who was the worst teacher you ever or still have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M To The Maxx

Baseball+Girls=Life
10 Years
Jul 24, 2009
Lutz,FL
My 7th grade (and one of my teachers this year) Language Arts teacher Mrs. collier yells at you for even asking a question!!!! She is the meanest teacher you could ever have have in my opinion. And on test if you do not cover your answers she will give you a 0!!!!! Who was the worst teacher you ever or still have? I do not mean to offend any teachers on the forum in anyway.

Last edited:
My kindergarten teacher She was a WITCH! She was mean to you if you asked to go to the bathroom...so I peed my pants and she yelled at me in front of the whole class
sad.png

Ms. McLean
Grade 4 teacher
this was in the day when teachers were allowed to hit the students and taunt them

I was doing a quiz and I was taking to long in her opinion and she took her cane and slammed down across my desk and held my quiz up for everyone to see and said.. "see this is what you get for not paying attention" and threw my quiz back at me and told me to leave the room

20 years later and hating school ever since I was diagnosed with a severe learning disability

I had teachers like that all my life and this is why i think i dislike teachers so much

My fifth-grade social studies teacher comes to mind as being the worst teacher that I ever had. She would take children who misbehaved even slightly to the cloak room and dig her fingernails into their arms with shirted sleeves. She said something to me one time that was insulting, and my older sister told her if she ever did it again, she'd beat @#$% out of her.
She wasn't just unbelievably ignorant, she was just plain downright stupid, e.g., she said that real stars had five points (seriously). I told her that stars were round suns. She called me a smartalec, etc. I bet her 50 cents that I was right. She took the bet. The librarian showed her a book that proved me right. She make a big tadoo about, "When I make a mistake, I'm big enought to... blah, blah, blah..." Geesh, I still get the creeps when I think of her.

Last edited:
A. let me preface my statement by saying that teachers ROCK. they have hard jobs. people expect them to be babysitters anymore.
but this was back 'in the day'.

B. i don't think Maxx intends for this topic to be a 'bash teachers over the head' topic. he is just asking for that one experience that went wrongooo!

5th grade. Ms. Hite. (which is hilarious, because she was about 5 foot tall and always wore super high heals to reach even that stature.)

consistently berated me in front of the class. went insane because i used some blue paint to highlight a Snowman sculpture (on the edges, to make it look more 3-D'ish) and screamed, "Rhandi Jordan, WHAT THE BLEEP ARE YOU DOING? SNOW MEN ARE NOT BLUE!" and held it up for the whole class to critique and asked them if she was right or if i was right.

kept me in almost twice a week to practice my handwriting. it didn't quite meet up in places and she said i was just too lazy. 'Quit laying your head down while doing your writing! Sit up!' turns out i am dyslexic and i was compensating for the way my brain sees the letters.

the final straw...one day she dumped my desk out on the floor and again screamed, "LOOK AT RHANDI JORDAN! LOOK AT HER EVERYONE! SHE WILL NEVER GROW UP TO BE ANYTHING! NOTHING!"
who does stuff like this???

Mrs. Connell
10th grade English
Evil lady..just evil! Really!
and i never had had any problems ever in my life with teachers...this lady was just sick...

sickbyc.gif
... I have 2 and they were sisters, they were the worst.
My 2nd grade teacher spanked me in front of the class at the board because I could not figure a math problem out.
hit.gif

My 5th grade teacher just ridiculed (sp) everything I did, even my art projects and always in front of the class. Funny thing is ... I'm pretty talented in the art department and in eight grade won first place in a nationwide save the earth art campain.
tongue.gif

Oh she was so mean and nasty to me.

And thirdly but not as bad as the first two my Third trade teacher, and not to mention a good friend of the two sisters:
I was spanked for not finishing my math problems on the two page test. I was terrible at math and it embarrassed me. She was kind enough to take me in another room though and allow another teacher to spank me with the Hole-y paddle that read heat for the seat.

Never not one time did I have a teacher to take the time and help me with my math struggle till I reached high school and I had the best math teacher there, he was great and always helped me and never became frustrated with me for asking so many questions, he said it was his job to teach me and if he could not do that then he was failing as a teacher
hugs.gif
celebrate.gif
... finally. I learned so much from him.

Their are some basketweaving classes I would like to take but my old third grade teacher teaches the class and I'd rather wait till I can find another calss elsewhere.
idunno.gif

Quote:
Yes exactly. I do not mean to offend any teachers in anyway on the forum. Thank you for bringing that up Miss Jayne.

Last edited:
Quote:
hit.gif
... Sounds like my 5th grade teacher
smack.gif
Poor
RHANDI-JAYNE ... Bless your heart, you did grow up and are someone ... a child of the King, a wife, a momma, BYC star, wonderful cook/baker, not to mention good looking
wink.png
, witty ... oh the list is long and exquisite (sp) .. your a great lady and I am honored to have you as a BYC buddie
hugs.gif

Nasty O Ms. Hite * Ol'Fashion punches her in the face **
tongue.gif
POW - POW ! Mean people ain't nice!!

I had a highschool teacher that told us she would rather be home with her child & wished she had married someone that made more money, so she didn't "have to" teach us!
sickbyc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom