Who watched Bones?!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by theOEGBman, May 19, 2008.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    I did NOT see that coming! Im so stinkin upset. He was my favorite character! Im not naming who because I dont want to spoil it for those who havent seen it!

2. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

*I normally watch it--when I have the chance, but, DH often has something else on. Don't tell me who--but tell me if they were killed off or quit??? Sure are a LOT of characters being 'disposed of' this year!! [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  3. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    d.k :

*I normally watch it--when I have the chance, but, DH often has something else on. Don't tell me who--but tell me if they were killed off or quit??? Sure are a LOT of characters being 'disposed of' this year!! [​IMG]

Tell me about it! I wont let you know, that's why I was sneaky about my first post,lol. Im shocked and upset, that's all I'll say!​

4. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* I think 'Ducky' is the one leaving NCIS. HE was one of my first TV character crushes as a kid!!! [​IMG] AND they canceled Journeyman, I guess, and I loved that show!!

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  5. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    I was shocked to but after seeing who it was I'm kinda not surprised.

6. pookiethebear

pookiethebear Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2008
    We did not see that comming either! WOW. Seems like all the shows are thining their characters out some.

7. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Laura, based on his funky personality, Im not too shocked either, but it was just idk, shocking, hahaha! Man, I agree with shows knockin folks off though! I didnt like the dude on CSI, so I dont care,lol.

8. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Jordan, who knows what might happen when they stick him in the nut house, will he escape to become a serial killer? We will just have to wait and see. [​IMG]

9. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] I was shocked myself.
    Yeah all the shows are thining out - even House bumped off someone..... I bet it gets the ratings up for a while when the knock off a long time staff member like that.

10. OrchardLnFarms

OrchardLnFarms Out Of The Brooder

May 8, 2008
    Bernville, PA
    Yea the whole episode was pretty nuts. I definitely didn't see that coming.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by