Who watches the History Channel?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by country lady, Oct 15, 2011.

1. country lady

country lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
    History is so interesting. This week has been about WWI. Even though I have read/seen history on TV, there is always something that I learn. What are your history favorites? Many years ago there was Victory at Sea about WWII. Richard Rodgers wrote the music--very stirring music. It beat anything, to me, that he wrote for Broadway shows.

2. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    The History Channel?? Did someone mention my favorite channel in the whole wide world??!!! I love that channel. History is one of my favorites subject. I enjoy reading about, listening to and watching history about the Romans and Egypt. I love it.

3. Criskin

Criskin Lost somewhere in a book

I'm watching it right now! True Caribbean Pirates is on. I'm obsessed with history all around. For some reason in the fall I like to cuddle up with books on Colonial American History.

4. country lady

country lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
    Those of us who sew are seeing historical panels from the fabric companies of the sesquicentennial commemoration of the Civil War. The fabrics of the era are beautiful. Next year will be the 1812 War anniversary fabrics, I'm sure.

One of my favorite eras is the turn-of-the century, especially the architecture with the wonderful wood construction, stained glass, etc. There's so much to admire about history and so much sadness as well. But, it is all interesting.

5. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

I watch the History channel more than anything, Earlier today there was something about Pirates on it.

6. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I watch the stuff that they let netflix have.

7. boykin2010

boykin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2010
    South Georgia
    LOVE History Channel!

8. CrestedGirl

CrestedGirl Polish Obsessed

Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Worth, Tx
    I do, Its one of my fav channels. [​IMG]

9. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    I don't watch it, but I do watch their show Top Gear USA on their website. [​IMG]

10. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

I watch it religiously when I'm at my dad's. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by