Who will be selling Call Duck Hatching eggs in the spring?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by monarc23, Oct 21, 2008.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Want to know who I can be on a "waiting list' for? I'm interseted in any color, so assortment is fine. I just want a few, 12 tops (12 hatching eggs, because the possiblity of all fo them hatching esp with my luck is low so i'll probably only get below 10 out of it which would be perfect) [​IMG].

2. NewChickenMom

NewChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    i'll have eggs in the spring, i have grey and snowy right now, maybe other colors by spring

3. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    wow nebraska duck eggs!?! Im in! [​IMG] What will your prices be and how many do you ship out in one shipment? [​IMG]

Edited- nevermind i went on your site! Also interested in your silkies! Do you do assortments?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  4. NewChickenMom

NewChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    sure, i can throw something together for you

5. runamuck

runamuck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    Northern michigan
    Yes, I sell Call eggs in the spring... Colors are Black bibed,blue bibbed,Grey, White They are 12.00 for 6.00 and I try to send extras My birds are nice short bills and are show sized
    Allie

6. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I will be selling Gray and Mixed color hatching eggs. I am selling them in sets of 6+.

You do know that call ducks are very very hard to hatch? And out of 12 eggs I would say you would be very lucky with around 5 or 6 hatching. Call Ducks have round heads, and tiny beaks, so that when they pip the shell, sometimes they can not zip.

7. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    I will have snowy mallard, east black indy and some mixed.........I havent thought about prices yet on them, I'll wait closer time to set a price............

8. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:wow i didn't know that, that'll be a bummer if none hatch at all thank you for the info!!! Now atleast i know what to expect there! [​IMG]

9. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:wow nice price!!!! Interesting colors too! As long as you have em in the spring I plan on sending you a money order (as long as you take those i dont have pay pal, I've been using money orders from Walmart and haven't had any complaints- their MOs have a cool temper thing that if you blow on it or touch it the stamp fades away to show it's authentic). [​IMG] Plus you're closer than the others i've seen!
    I might perchase 2 shipments from you to up my odds of hatching. Lemmie know if you are willing to take MOs please [​IMG]

10. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:can you please contact me when you do set a price? you can contact me and get a quicker responce at [email protected] whenever you do. I'd really appreciate you holding on to my email for when you do decide on a price. [​IMG] Thanks!
    Niki

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by