Who Will Join Me for Memorial day Dinner???

gamebirdboy

Songster
8 Years
Apr 29, 2011
East Tennessee
Well, I'm having a big dinner for memorial day and guess what? I just got some recruits from Camp Kenmore, they're coming along nicely. Anyone wanna join me for memorial day? We have pig, chicken, and quail a roastin.
droolin.gif
Ya know you wanna...
89414_memorial_day_003.jpg

89414_memorial_day_002.jpg

89414_memorial_day_001.jpg

I just realized, but the quail in the middle is pretty big, even more reason to join me...

I agree, you have way to much food on the grill for one person-even if you are a big eater. Address? Want me to bring corn on the cob?

Ps: Just kidding about the address.

Last edited:
Don't worry, there's five people...
big_smile.png
There's always room for more though, I have a whole freezer rack full of quail, and one of chicken, and if we run out I'll pull out the deer.
smile.png
You don't need to bring corn, we made some. We have fried taters and green beans too. If we're still hungry I have some blueberries I just thawed out. We can have cobbler...
big_smile.png

Now I'm drooling. Kinda reminds me of the HeeHaw show where Grandpa would look out the window and announce to everyone what was for supper.

Quail, oink and cackle... All rubbed up and the grill fired... Cold beer and pickled eggs, which Im sure are on hand, and thats a good day right there. Well done man!
thumbsup.gif
Bill

Back
Top Bottom