Who will lay the first egg?

Who do you think will lay the first egg?

• Cheri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ree

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Mae

• Jasper

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Shirley

• Daffodil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Duck Ladie

Duck Addict
7 Years
Feb 23, 2016
My girls are getting old enough to lay eggs. I'll probably have my first one within a few weeks. I want you all to guess who will lay the first egg. Hopefully I'll be able to identify who lays it......
But go and ahead and guess. Also be aware the Anconas are about a week older than the others
These are my girls;
Name Breed
Cheri Magpie
Ree Khaki Campbell
Mae Khaki Campbell
Jasper Black Runner
Shirley Ancona
Daffodil Ancona

For more information about them check this out;
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1105547/the-journal-of-the-quackers

I vote for the smallest hen to lay first. Mine started laying in size order from smallest to largest. All hatched at the same time. All were the same breed. They hatched in May and started laying in December. I had some crazy long months of duck pool party/hop on top/which hen can hold the most ducks.

For some reason I think one of the KCs will lay first. I'm probably completely wrong! I wonder when they'll start. Can't wait!!! Don't forget to post a pic of the first egg ... pleeeeeease
big_smile.png

For some reason I think one of the KCs will lay first. I'm probably completely wrong! I wonder when they'll start. Can't wait!!! Don't forget to post a pic of the first egg ... pleeeeeease
big_smile.png
Don't worry about not getting pictures! I'll probably take up whole page with pics.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom