who would be calling this early in the morning??

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by what was i thinking, Feb 20, 2009.

1. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i just got a phone call.... the po of has some eggs for me!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

whos can they be? i have a couple from the chain coming?

they wanted to know if "tom" the mail man could bring them or i wanted to go get them. i have no plans of leaving today and i will be home and he always makes sure i get them.....

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  2. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Yay, its so exciting when eegs/or chicks are waiting for you. Good luck with your hatch!! [​IMG]

3. what was i thinking

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    o thank you very much.
    you know when the phone rings in the morning and you think someone is dead.... nope just got some eggies coming.

4. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    I am waiting for that same phone call! I have some banties coming and they should be here today, BUT I couldn't wait for a phone call!! LOL!! I sent the hubby down before work. [​IMG]

5. what was i thinking

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    good luck to you, may they come in one piece.

6. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

The phone call I got from the PO as well! Only I had chicks there!!!! [​IMG]

7. what was i thinking

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    Harley's girl :

The phone call I got from the PO as well! Only I had chicks there!!!! [​IMG]

wow that is great. hope you are getting some cuties.
    at first she said i had a live animal shipment. i was like what the... then she said hatching eggs.​

8. Indiana hens

Indiana hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Pendleton, Indiana
    My PO really gets excited over chicks! Everyone looks at them. Then they look at me like I am crazy everytime!

9. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    I know! I know! It's the post office!

10. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh they are just darling! [​IMG] I love baby chicks! [​IMG] My PO said thank you! And I asked why? And he said "You just got chicks! Thank means spring is a comin!" I laughed and told them they were quiet welcome. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by