Whole Foods' Chantilly Cake anybody?

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by LittleChocobo, Jul 26, 2010.

1. LittleChocobo

LittleChocobo Chirping

May 31, 2010
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    In case you haven't tried it, GO to Whole Foods right now and get a Chantilly cake. It's absolutely to die for! I got a free sample at the first-ever-grand-opening of a local farmers market and since then I've scoured the internet and the library's entire cookbooks section in a desperate struggle to find the recipe -- with no luck. Does anybody know of a recipe that is similar? It was really amazing and I'd do just about anything to get the recipe!

2. Tadpole

Tadpole In the Brooder

Feb 12, 2008
    Tylertown
    Hey! I did a search an came up with all sorts of Chantilly Cake Recipes. Just go to google an try that for the recipe.

3. LittleChocobo

LittleChocobo Chirping

May 31, 2010
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    I've tried all of them and none of them have been what I'm looking for, unfortunately.

4. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

Oh I've had that!! Yes, I agree, the Whole Foods chantilly cake is about 20 kinds of good.

Their Tres Leches cake is also very unique. You can find yummy Tres Leches cake in almost any Mexican bakery (and I've never had one I didn't like), but there is something about the one at Whole Foods that is just one of those things that makes you go mmmmmm and sigh contentedly when you're done eating it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by