Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Attack Chicken, Nov 17, 2009.
Lets see who else is going and what you all are bringing
I'm planning on attending, just not sure what I'll be bringing yet. I need to find out if it's too late to enter or if there's still time.
We are!! You know what we are bringing!
We were going to try to go as well, we also don't know if its too late to sign up. I have called and left a message but no answer to get a book..
May try again tomorrow,
Take care all,
Nov. 21st is when the entrys have to be marked. You still have time!
I will be there...Just dont like a two day show so I wont be showing. (ok I mean one day show but they wont let you coop out til the next morning).
Mail in entries have to be there by Saturday the 21st call in by Tuesday the 24th.
Could you tell me when it is and how I would get involved? I have Seramas to show, and I might scrub up a Cochin to see if she's decent under all that mud. Is it an ABA/APA show, or open? Thanks!
It is an open show. It will be a regional meet for cochins I'm sure.
hmmmmm....still tyring to decide if we are going.