Who's all going to the Connersville ,Indiana poultry show?

For what its worth I have a pair of Black Langshan and Buff Rock Bantams, also 3 Red Cochins Cockerels (9 mos) Im willing to part with if anyone is interested thats going to the show. Both pairs are starting to feather in good from a late molt and can get pics if interested. email me [email protected] for any questions.
Asking 30 for each pair, 10 for the Cockerels or 25 for all 3.

(hope this is ok to put in this post) Thanks!

Last edited:
Can't wait. We are showing our Mille Fleur d'Uccle
smile.png
Wish us luck!

I am taking a bantam Blue Wyandotte cockerel, a bantam Black Wyandotte pullet, and a Blue Old English Game Bantam pullet to the show
smile.png

Well, we are finally back from the show! We had a great time and it was great to see so many familiar faces! I just wish we had more time to just "chat chicken".
Here are some pictures from the show including Attack_Chicken being judged for showmanship. Great job AC, I still think you should have won!
We took Best of Breed and Best Variety with one of our Mille's, we are proud of our boy but would have had just as much fun even if we hadn't placed.

DSC05153.jpg

DSC05179.jpg

DSC05182.jpg

DSC05143.jpg

DSC05149.jpg

DSC05148.jpg

DSC05147.jpg

DSC05146.jpg

DSC05145.jpg

DSC05151.jpg

DSC05144.jpg

DSC05155.jpg

DSC05157.jpg

DSC05156.jpg

DSC05181.jpg

Kathleen, you did good. Congrats on your win. Nice pics you took. Those white d'uccles were so cute, to bad about their bug problem. I was just telling my hubby about that turkey in the last pic. I also saw a pair of Seramas that if I had the heat for them would have gone home with me. I did good this time cause the only thing I bought was a cup of coffee. lol

Haha it was good to see you there beckt!! Wish I hadn't lost track of you. And thanks!
We wanted to buy a lot of stuff too including that turkey but thank goodness we didn't have room
wink.png

It was a terrible thing about the "bug" issue, I wish they had removed those birds like at the Lebanon show, I would hate to think someone's birds could have gotten them
sad.png
Over all, I was happy. I have a few issues with what went on there but will take that up with the director
wink.png

Last edited:
Wish we could have talked more to. We left kinda early cause I had a long drive back. It was 3 hours to get my son home and another hour and half to get home from his place. As it was I got back at dark time. Lucky for me my hubby had closed the pens up for me.

It was a fun show but things could have been waaaaay better.. It stunk in showmanship when people interupt right when your talking to the person asking for change.......

Back
Top Bottom