Who's been buyin up all the chick feed?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by maplesky7, Dec 10, 2009.

1. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    are the bubble gum corn or popcorn flavored LOL!

Cute!

2. dacjohns

dacjohns People Cracker Upper

3. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    You know Dac.... I have never had one of those or the chic-o-sticks. Have you? I googled them and found a review and people were saying it was somewhat like a butterfinger and then people started debating whether butterfinger was a good candy or not...since it sticks to your teeth and has cheep chocolate and then others were saying they love butterfingers....

So what it boiled down to was that these were orange candies, peanut butter flavored, with coconut dusted on top...and didn't stick to your teeth like a butterfinger.

I saw another candy place had the chick feed bubble gum but only at 24 count.

4. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    Quote:oh wait... I went back to look... it says "fruit punch"..... no, no, wait.... it said, "DELICIOUS fruit punch flavor"... [​IMG] I don't think my chicks had tried that flavor yet?

I actually remember having this gum when I was a kid.....meeemorieeees.... all alone in the moooonlight....

5. dacjohns

Quote:They are good.

6. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    somethin funnies goin on with my server and it's bringing me to another site to log on to my email...it looks like them and they did just send me an email a couple of days ago about upgrading the email part?? I'm still suspicious and not logging on with my password until I call the company and say, huh? what's that all about?

what are your thoughts on this?

am I being too paranoid? I got 2 emails from okie and one from her hubby that was a spammer thing and not really from okie. someones out to take the 37 dollars I have in my account... i just know it! [​IMG]

7. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    It's MY I-DENT-TITY!!! It's the only one I got. [​IMG]

8. dacjohns

Call them. Don't log on or whatever until you feel good about it. Don't use a telephone number they supply over the internet.

9. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    I called... they changed their domain and hence the message alerts. The number on the site was the same as on my bill. I still can't access my email...they are still working on getting the "kinks" out they said.

Can't read my emails so I guess I'll get stuck finding myself browsing nostalgic candies instead....

whoops....nevermind, better go get my dd from school. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by